A Life of Joy and Peace
-
“I don’t want anyone wearing black,” she said. Cory’s Aunt Lynda had made
that abundantly clear. She was dying, and everyone knew it. She had lived
a g...
Becca turns 5
-
Our beautiful Becca or as she has requested...."Rebecca" has turned 5. We
celebrated her with a party at the pool given it was 90 degrees. It was
perfect...
Goodbye and Hello
-
Okay. So, I'm shifting my blogging energy over to a brand new site. It's
pretty.
It's called* The Mormon Home *and it's exclusively by me for now. I'm
tr...
Davis Family Reunion 2013-Outer Banks
-
Our first official Davis Family Reunion and it was an amazing time!!! You
know it is a good vacation when at the end of the week you are dreading
going ba...
Viaje del Amor
-
So I have not been very good about keeping everyone posted on everything,
I know that we are not all facebookers, so I am just going to give the
update he...
I Want to Win a Food Storage Giveaway...
-
So I'm posting about it in this blog to get extra entries :). I should
probably do a real post coming up here soon, haha. Megan
http://beprepared.com/artic...
It's Me!
-
New goals can be funny things. I set this blog up quite a while ago and
obviously never kept up with it. I hope to use it to communicate better
with family...
Summer is coming...
-
and I can't wait! Once the wind and rain decide to go away I will be able
to enjoy the simple act of sitting outside on my covered porch on a sunny
day.
...
New Blog
-
Well, the time has come. I am officially moving on to a brand spankin new
blog that I have spent the last few weeks designing. I am very excited for
this. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment