There is just a whole new group of cousins at these reunions now. Remember the first one at the pond in CO? Totally different family then. Not better or worse of course:)
It WAS different this year...partly because quite a few weren't there...but partly because of the rising generation...Chelsea was apparently the oldest single cousin there...But our NEXT one should have several returned missionaries and some of the older cousins again..but whoever is there, it is always fun.
A Life of Joy and Peace
-
“I don’t want anyone wearing black,” she said. Cory’s Aunt Lynda had made
that abundantly clear. She was dying, and everyone knew it. She had lived
a g...
Becca turns 5
-
Our beautiful Becca or as she has requested...."Rebecca" has turned 5. We
celebrated her with a party at the pool given it was 90 degrees. It was
perfect...
Goodbye and Hello
-
Okay. So, I'm shifting my blogging energy over to a brand new site. It's
pretty.
It's called* The Mormon Home *and it's exclusively by me for now. I'm
tr...
Davis Family Reunion 2013-Outer Banks
-
Our first official Davis Family Reunion and it was an amazing time!!! You
know it is a good vacation when at the end of the week you are dreading
going ba...
Viaje del Amor
-
So I have not been very good about keeping everyone posted on everything,
I know that we are not all facebookers, so I am just going to give the
update he...
I Want to Win a Food Storage Giveaway...
-
So I'm posting about it in this blog to get extra entries :). I should
probably do a real post coming up here soon, haha. Megan
http://beprepared.com/artic...
It's Me!
-
New goals can be funny things. I set this blog up quite a while ago and
obviously never kept up with it. I hope to use it to communicate better
with family...
Summer is coming...
-
and I can't wait! Once the wind and rain decide to go away I will be able
to enjoy the simple act of sitting outside on my covered porch on a sunny
day.
...
New Blog
-
Well, the time has come. I am officially moving on to a brand spankin new
blog that I have spent the last few weeks designing. I am very excited for
this. ...
3 comments:
There is just a whole new group of cousins at these reunions now. Remember the first one at the pond in CO? Totally different family then. Not better or worse of course:)
I am so sad I missed that reunion!! It looks like it was a lot of fun and I just love our family so much!!!!
It WAS different this year...partly because quite a few weren't there...but partly because of the rising generation...Chelsea was apparently the oldest single cousin there...But our NEXT one should have several returned missionaries and some of the older cousins again..but whoever is there, it is always fun.
Post a Comment