Sunday, October 12, 2008

California Josh!

We spent a couple of days at SanClemente..(good timing Josh)...the surf was too rough the first day, we went to Doheny State Beach which was calmer, but Josh reverse surfed...let the strong tide take him out....The next day it was great at SC....he boarded for two hours...

Dad lasted about 20 minutes! But, hey, that's great!

After surfing we had clam chowder on the pier, finished off with peanut butter pie, here shown. The three of us actually couldn't finish it! The other photo is just a meal on the balcony of the timeshare. Great weather!

3 comments:

KinseyBug said...

That is so rad...I will have to try that next time! I miss the beach!

Vern said...

Mom posting video on a blog! What's next? An Obama rally?

Anonymous said...

I don't know how this happened...this is a really OLD post...Just when I think I know what I am doing....BAMM!!